Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. (乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)63.com
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What's your greatest weakness?
A:This is a popular question that western employers like to ask to make candidates nervous! In fact, they ask this to know how you respond to a difficult question. You shouldn't answer by telling your greatest weakness since you might not get the job! Instead, you can tell them something that isn't directly related to the job position.
你最大的缺点是什么?西方老板特别爱问这个问题,让面试者感到很紧张。事实上,他问这个问题是看你对棘手问题的反应。你没必要如实回答你的弱点,因为那有可能让你得不到这份工作。相反,你可以告诉他们一些与工作不直接相关的事情。
Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?
This question is a good opportunity to brag a little bit. You should talk about some extra skills you have that maybe wasn't included in your resume, or talk about your greatest strength in more detail.
你为什么觉得自己胜任这份工作?这时候你要充分发挥你的"自夸"本领。你可以讲述一些简历资料里面没有包括的技能;或者是再详细强调一下你的特长。
What kind of salary did you have in mind?
Salary is how much money you earn, usually per year. When asked this, it's best to answer with a salary range or approximation and not an exact figure. This shows that you are familiar with the industry if you know what the approximate salary should be.
你期望的薪水是多少?"salary"就是你赚多少钱,通常是年收入。回答这个问题时,最好说出一个大致范围,而不是一个确切的数字。如果你能说出这个工资范围,那就说明你对此行业非常了解。
If hired, when could you start work?
When answering this it's best not to say you can start right away. This might make you seem very desperate for a job. A safe answer would be "I can start at the beginning of next month."
如果雇佣的话,你什么时候开始工作?回答这个问题时。一定要注意!不要说我马上可以工作。那会让对方认为你非常迫切地需要这份工作。一个非常保险的回答可以是"I can start at the beginning of next month."(我下月初可以开始上班。)
What kind of work does the posi-tion involve?
You can ask this to clarify exactly what kind of work you'll be doing.
这个职位包括哪些工作?通过问这句话,你可以清楚地了解到你的工作内容.
乞丐的觉醒:当改变自己时 一切都在改变 当你改变自己时,你会发现一切都改变了。 曾经有一个卖花的小姑娘在卖完大部分的花之后,发现天色己晚,所以决定早点回家。…[详细]
房地产业新职业:验房师 10月27日,据中国房地产业协会消息,中国就业培训技术指导中心、中国房地产业协会正式启动《验房师国家职业标准》编制。 “…[详细]
一位职场老前辈厉害总结的心得 如果这篇文章没有分享给你,那是我的错。 如果这篇文章分享给你了,你却没有读,继续走弯路的你不要怪我。 如果你看了这篇文章…[详细]
在不冒犯对方的情况下 优雅地结束对话 您一定有过这样的经验,正当您在会议上与某人交谈,却从中意识到对话结束了!虽然你们都还在为延续对话而做出贡献,但却只是在运…[详细]
厘清职场4种病症,3条界线,找到职场共感 拿不出成果的职场,常常欠缺的一个部分—那就是“共感”。 首先,我们将在这边一次公开,没有共感的职场中常常可以看到的4种病症…[详细]
乞丐的觉醒:当改变自己时 一切都在改变当你改变自己时,你会发现一切都改变了。 曾经有一个卖花的小姑娘在卖完大部分的花之后,发现天色己晚,所以决定早点回家。…[详细]